Agribusiness Management MBA
The basis for admission to the Management in Agribusiness (Executive MBA) study programme is:
- registration in the online recruitment system
- delivering a completed application form (download form)
- providing all the required documents
- copy of the university diploma (confirmed by Collegium Humanum or a notary copy of the university diploma)
- Curriculum Vitae (all CVs must contain the clause “I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe of 27 April 2016 On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)”)
- document confirming professional experience or a copy of an entry in the business register
The complete set of documents should be delivered to the Study Programme Office – by mail or in person (details below). An appointment for an interview should be also arranged.
In connection with the implementation of requirements of the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we would like to inform that: the administrator of your personal data is Collegium Humanum-Warsaw Management University with its headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Moniuszki 1A, 00-014 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the University), which may process your personal data in order to handle your affairs or fulfill its obligations. In order to contact the University, a person whose personal data is processed may write an e-mail to the Data Protection Inspector at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information regarding the Data Protection Inspector, the purpose of processing such personal data, the processing time as well as your rights relaing to the processing of your personal data by Collegium Humanum – Warsaw Management University and your rights as regards any recipients of such data are available at www.humanum.pl/rodo.
Moniuszki 1A, 00-014 Warsaw, Poland
REGON No.: 381457997
Tax ID No .: 5252765348
Registration No.: 383